GIS Day Treasure Hunt
Test your knowledge of the Geography and History of UTD with us at Treasure Hunt.Be there!!!!
Do you love solving puzzles and hunting for treasures?? We are inviting you to be a part of the "GIS Day" celebrations and hunt for treasure. Either work individually or pair up and have fun going around UTD campus and looking for clues.
1st Prize: Nextar GPS worth $100
2nd Prize: iPod shuffle worht $45
- Open to all.
- 1 or 2 members are allowed per team.
- You must travel strictly by foot.
- Stipulated time for the event is 1 hour.
- Your team cannot split up. This means that your entire team must be at the same clue site at the same time
- You cannot move, destroy, or interfere with the clues.
- The first two teams that return the starting place with all clues solved or maximum clues solved within given time span will be winners.
- Deadline: Send your intent to participate along with a team name and details about the team members by November 13 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All teams must be present at 10AM on November 18 2011 at Cecil Green Building. Details will be emailed individually to the participants.