Requirements for Participation in the Student Poster Competition
- Anyone interested in the field of geospatial sciences and related fields can participate in the competition. You do not have to be enrolled in the GIS program at UTD.
- Participants can present class projects, current or past projects from work, master's or doctoral researches. Work in progress can also be presented.
- Projects must contain an element of spatial sciences which include but are not restricted to the following topics:
· Spatial Econometrics
· Remote Sensing
· Spatial Statistics
- A short, five-minute, oral summary of problem, data, method, and findings must be presented in poster format.
- Poster size must be greater than 24 x 36 inches and less than 42 x 48 inches.
Printing: Free printing of the final copy of the poster are available on a first come first serve basis. If you need printing facility, contact us before 9:00am November 15th, 2012 through email.
- Deadline: Send your intent to compete and the title of your poster by November 14th, 2012 to email@example.com